1. Teaching English classes following FIELD’s teaching philosophies and methodology.
2.Lesson planning and preparation – at least 20 minutes before class.
3. Supervising tests, including placement, unit, midterm, and final tests.
4.Assisting with administration
6. Proactively participating in the school’s social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA’s).
7. Actively participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school.
8. Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by the school.
9. Attending all scheduled meetings where the teachers’ presence is required unless those meetings occur during the Employee’s holiday or the Employee’s day off.
10.Other tasks assigned by the Education Department and Center Director within his/her working hours.