Why China should be your next choice:
- Relatively low cost of living: Compared to other metropolitan areas such as New York, Chinese cities have a low cost of living.
- Public Transportation: It is easy and cheap to travel around China and get a taste for the culture and of course the food that this country has to offer.
- Travel around Asia: There are so many amazing countries only a short flight from China, you can usually find cheap flights on local airlines.
- Enthusiastic Students: At Wall Street English the overwhelming majority of our students are self-motivated.
- Duck and Dumplings: one of the best reasons to come to China is the food.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate: once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day.
- Responsible: teachers that are open to new ideas, not only in the classroom, but also in life are sure to succeed.
- Professional: Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with and give their all for their passion of teaching.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A TEFL Certification OR 24-month full-time English teaching experience
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Availability to live in China for at least 1 year
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
EACHING PACKAGES IN CHINA ARE UP TO 16,000 RMB PER MONTH INCLUDING:
- RMB 16,000 base salary + bonus
- Z work visa and resident permit provided
- Visa process and medical check reimbursement
- Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider, Pingan Medical
- 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave. Backpacking through Thailand? Surfing in Bali? Trying amazing dishes in Osaka? Let us know in advance and take loads of pictures
- Airport pick-up
- Up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
- You get to choose where to live! We provide the assistance with finding accommodation
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended
- New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
- Career development opportunities
- Possible relocation to new city, center or country
- Student and staff referral bonus system