We are currently looking for Yoga instructors from the international community.
- Teach and instruct trainees in groups as well as individual private classes
- Develop and schedule lessons for students
- Assess individual students performances
- Provide advice and feedback to students
- Attend meetings and marketing activities
- 5 Days a week, work on weekends
- 6-8 Hours Per Day
- Flexible Hours
- Must be at least 23 or older
- Have a yoga certificate or degree from a yoga vocational education school/university.
- Have a non-criminal record
- We are looking for an honest yoga instructor with more than 1+ years of yoga work experience.
- Someone with a strong sense of responsibility has an open mind, friendly, and hard-working.
- Commitment is at least 1 year.
- Someone who can speak a little Chinese is preferred
- Foreigners from India and female instructors are highly preferred.
We can offer you 6,000-8,000 RMB a month
Provide Flight Reimbursement
If you are interested,
Please provide the following requirements:
- CV/Resume along with a photo.
- A short video 10-minute demonstration video of your yoga skills
- If you are a registered yoga instructor, please provide a copy of the certification
- If you are registered with the yogalliance.org, please provide a copy of your certification
Only candidates that have provided the above requirements will be considered.
Please email the above to mike.chinaHR@outlook.com